I’m so glad you’re here. The below downloads are available for use… however, I wanted to let you know that the 2018 Free Printable Blog Planner is here! Click the image below to hop on over and see what the 2018 planner has to offer.
The Free Printable Blog Planner from A Well Crafted Party is free for personal use. We do ask that you take the time to subscribe to the blog newsletter. We promise we won’t inundate your inbox and that you’ll receive great fresh content in each newsletter. As we build more blog planner sheets they’ll be shared to our subscribers first! This post contains affiliate links. Please read my policies if you have questions about my affiliate partnerships.
To honor the work that was put into creating this printable… please, do share the planner with others by sharing the blog post about the planner rather than this page.
Subscribe to A Well Crafted Party ‘s newsletter!
Build your own blogging planner:
Some bloggers post daily, some post once a week, and some are all over the place in between and beyond those numbers. Some bloggers blog for profit and others blog as a hobby and a chance to collaborate with others. This year’s free blog planner, like last year, can be mixed and matched to make the planner that works for you. Or, if you’d prefer, head to the bottom of the page for a complete planner loaded into a PDF that has already been put together for you.
You can print and get bound at a local print shop. Or, do as I do, and print and put into a 3-ring-binder so that you can add sheets as needed!
I’ve also included a three pages of blog maintenance worksheets that you can print off and frame or put into clear sleeves and use a dry erase marker to utilize over and over again. Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on my new worksheets, links to binder materials I recommend and saving/printing directions.
Click here to download the complete free blog planner. This complete planner has 149 pages complete with cover pages and inspirational quotes. It is built for those who like to plan by the week and month. Please note that some of the above sheets are not included in this planner. However, if you find you need any of the above you can download them as needed.
Included in the complete planner:
- – Cover Page
- – Blog Post Maintenance Sheet (put in a sleeve and use over and over again!)
- – Weekly Maintenance Sheet (put in a sleeve and use over and over again!)
- – Monthly Maintenance Sheet (put in a sleeve and use over and over again!)
- – Stylesheet Worksheet
- – Blog Focus Worksheet
- – Passwords
- – Brand Contacts (2 sheets)
- – My Blogging Collaborations (3 Sheets)
- – Analytics Worksheet
- – Money, Money, Money Cover Sheet
- – Blog Finances (3 Sheets)
- – Blog Sponsors ( 2 Sheets)
- – Affiliate Programs (2 Sheets)
- – Pitch Minder (2 Sheets)
- – Project Budget Worksheet (5 Sheets)
- – Plan the Work, Work the Plan Cover Sheet
- – Blogging Resolutions
- – Blog Post Brainstorming (5 Sheets)
- – Year of Ideas
- – To Do Lists (3 Sheets)
- – Year at a Glance Sheet
- – Monthly Covers (Jan 2017-Dec 2017)
- – Month at a Glance Planners (12 Sheets)
- – Weekly Calendar Planners (60 Sheets)
- – Year in Review
Don’t forget that you can use your Blog Maintenance Sheets over and over again by framing or putting in a clear cover and checking off your maintenance tasks with a dry erase marker.
Each year I go through and modify pages from the previous years and adding new pages as I see fit. I fixed some mistakes on the 2016 edition and made a couple of the sheets more user-friendly. In addition, I added in several new worksheets, including:
- – Brand Contacts Sheet— Use this to keep all of your contact information at your finger tips.
- – To Do Lists – Print off several to use throughout the year.
- – Year at a Glance Planner— See the dates for the entire year.
- – Two Posts Weekly — Many bloggers are now posting only twice weekly and this planner is for them.
- – Two Posts Daily— Occasionally I get a request from someone who is really creating a ton of content. This sheet is for them! Plan out two daily posts with this worksheet.
- – Monthly Covers – I’ve changed up the quotes on the monthly covers.
Downloading and Printing
These sheets are for personal use for those who have subscribed to A Well Crafted Party’s e-mail newsletter. To save a file you’ll want to click on the image, right click on the opened PDF and save to your computer. The sheets print in color on 8.5X11 printer paper. You can print on your home computer or print at your favorite print shop. Please note that printing the complete binder at a local print shop in full color is fairly expensive. I like to pick and choose which items I’ll need for my binder and print as needed or print at home.
Assembling Your Planner
Personally I like to use a three-ring binder for my blog planner because I can add to the planner as needed. However, you can also print and combine using a spiral binding. The supplies I’d suggest getting for your binder include (following links are affiliate links):
- – Three ring binder
- – Tab Dividers (I personally like 15 tabs for my binder)
- – Clear Binder Pockets (a great way to reuse some of the sheets… simply slip the page into the pocket and write on it with a dry erase marker. Wipe clean when you need to use again.)
- – Sharpie pens
- – Dry erase pens
- – Pencil case for binder– never lose your pens!
- – Clear binder pocket – great for receipts!
- – Fun tapes and stickers are great for marking special areas in your binder as well.