The 2018 Blog Planner is here! Click below to head on over to the new planner and the brand new website, A Well Crafted Blog.
Have you made your goals for 2017 yet? I know that some of you had because before the New Year came around I had several requests for the 2017 free printable blog planner— bloggers ready to get started making their 2017 blogging goals happen!
I’m excited to get my first to do item marked off my 2017 list… the 2017 Free Printable Blog Planner is ready for download! Read on to see what is included and to sign up for your free printable. If you are already a subscriber, go to your last email from me and log in to the subscriber only library to find the full new set of printables!
Build Your Ideal Blogging Planner
First, this is a “build your own” style of planner. The reason I chose this style of planner is because one does not fit all in the blogging world. Some bloggers blog multiple times a month, others blog once a week. Some bloggers are hobby bloggers and don’t need pages of financial planning while others use their blogs as a business and welcome a little financial organization. The pages included in this planner all coordinate with one another. Pick and choose which pages will make the perfect planner for you. If you are just looking for one quick download then I also have a planner built into a PDF that is a fairly complete and general planner. You just need to download and print!
There are over 45 different downloads to help you build your ideal planner, including:
Blog Brainstorming Worksheets:
- Blog Resolutions
- Focus Your Blog Worksheet
- Post Brainstorming Worksheet
- Year of Ideas Worksheet
- Affiliate Program Tracker
- Finance Tracker
- Pitch Minder
- Project Budget Worksheet
- Sponsor Tracker
- Collaboration Tracker
- Contact Tracker NEW!
- Stylesheet Worksheet
- Password Tracker
- Analytics Tracker
- Social Media Platform Tracker
- Monthly Income Report
- Post Maintenance Worksheet
- Weekly Blog Maintenance Worksheet
- Monthly Blog Maintenance Worksheet
- Year in Review Worksheet
- To Do Lists NEW!
(Note: I keep all my planners without dates listed on them so that they can be used at anytime. I always hated it when I had some bad months and didn’t use a dated planner and then had to simply throw it out when I hit a new year!)
- Month at a Glance Planner (List)
- Monthly Blog Post Planner (Calendar View)
- Weekly Blog Planner (7 Days)
- Three Posts Weekly Planner (3 Days)
- Three Posts Daily Planner (For those over-achievers out there or large blogs out there)
- Two Posts Weekly Planner (2 Days) NEW!
- Two Posts Daily Planner NEW!
- Single Post Planner
- Social Media Planner
(I love having inspirational quotes on the covers. This year’s quotes are also a bit of a nod to some great artists that passed in 2016.)
- 2017 Blog Planner Cover
- Plan the Work, Work the Plan
- Money, Money, Money
- January 2017
- February 2017
- March 2017
- April 2017
- May 2017
- June 2017
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
Each year I go through and modify pages from the previous years and adding new pages as I see fit. I fixed some mistakes on the 2016 edition and made a couple of the sheets more user-friendly. In addition, I added in some new worksheets, including:
- – Brand Contacts Sheet— Use this to keep all of your contact information at your finger tips.
- – To Do Lists – Print off several to use throughout the year.
- – Year at a Glance Planner— See the dates for the entire year.
- – Two Posts Weekly — Many bloggers are now posting only twice weekly and this planner is for them.
- – Two Posts Daily— Occasionally I get a request from someone who is really creating a ton of content. This sheet is for them! Plan out two daily posts with this worksheet.
- – Monthly Covers – I’ve changed up the quotes on the monthly covers.
Obviously, this isn’t a lot of new items. Part of that is because I’ve developed this so much over the years that I didn’t find a lot of new areas of need. The other part is because I have been developing a FREE E-Mail Course on Finding Your Blog Passion. Finding Your Blog Passion e-mail course will launch in the next couple of weeks!
** Thinking about starting a blog, but unsure of the steps? Check out my post on starting a self-hosted blog!***