I’ve decided after three years of blogging that it is high time to get my newsletter running! Newsletters are great ways to connect with readers and to offer fresh, new content. I have so many different types of topics on my website that I thought it was also a pretty spiffy way to connect readers to what they want to read.
My newsletter promise:
- I will not overload your inbox! Look for one or two newsletters a month from me.
- I will send a brand new free printable with every full newsletter.
- You won’t just see a bunch of content you’ve read before! I’ll bring you something new that hasn’t launched on the blog yet.
My newsletter options:
- A Well Crafted Newsletter with Free Printable
- Blogging Only Newletter– for those connecting to my blog for blogging tips, tricks, or printables
- Portland Newsletter– for those connecting to my blog for updates on Portland area businesses, food options, events, or Portland Bloggers meet-up news!
Everyone who signs up for the A Well Crafted Newsletter will receive an email with a link to my FREE blog planner printables!
Sign up for your A Well Crafted Newsletter Below:
*Newsletter readers will receive a link to download the FREE Blogger Planner within the hour of signing up!