- I am a Google affiliate, Amazon affiliate, & Commission Junction affiliate— some of my links may be a part of one of these programs.
- I have Google Adsense on my side bars. These ads are provided by Google.
- I am a part of the BlogHer affiliate program and will sometimes have posts, buttons, ads through their program.
- I sell advertising space on my blog. I do not promote sites or businesses that use unseemly practices. I like the sites that I agree to let advertise on my posts.
- If there is a giveaway or product post on my site I will always declare any goods or sponsorships within the individual post.
If you would like to be an advertiser on one of my sites please e-mail me. I accept advertising in the form of giveaways, buttons, and posts.Disclosure Policy: This policy is valid from 15 October 2012 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org