The final month of Summer is here and I’m trying to soak in as much as I can of these late nights with friends. One recent summer evening we enjoyed an evening out amongst the glow of the fire pit and these beautiful beverages served in LED barware from PremierGlow.Com. The Blueberry Tangerine Cocktail features Ménage à Trois Vodka. I was sent a bottle of Ménage à Trois Vodka and PremierGlow LED Barware for purposes of creating a recipe to share with readers. All opinions are my own. For more information about my sponsored content please visit my policies page.
When I received these fun LED Black Tie Martini Glasses I knew I wanted to do a girls night or a summer glow themed party. Really though, they would work simply as a way to keep track of glasses since the LED lights can be set to a desired color.
I wanted a flavorful summer beverage that would accentuate the glow of the glass. The flavors of blueberry and orange came to mind almost immediately! I chose a blue/purple colored light to accentuate the drink. They turned out beautiful!
Blueberry Tangerine Cocktail
This was an easy party beverage because it didn’t require a ton of different ingredients and very little prep. I picked up the Blueberry Juice and Tangerine Italian Soda at our local 365 by Whole Foods Market, though you can likely find similar products at your local natural grocery store. You can absolutely make this more of a craft blueberry tangerine cocktail by creating a blueberry simple syrup and orange or tangerine simple syrup and topping with soda water. The drink can also easily be made in a pitcher or served over ice instead of up.
- Shaker with ice & strainer
- 1 1/4 oz of your favorite vodka – I used Ménage à Trois Vodka
- 1 oz of your favorite orange liqueur
- 1 oz of blueberry juice
- 3 oz of tangerine Italian Soda (orange soda would work in a pinch)
- Optional: Sugar & orange juice for a sugared rim on glass
- Optional: Frozen and sugared blueberries on a skewer for garnish
- Sugar the rim of your martini glass by dipping the rim into orange juice (or rubbing an orange slice around the rim) and dipping rim into a plate of sugar.
- Pour 1 oz of blueberry juice into your martini glass.
- Pour vodka, orange liqueur and tangerine Italian Soda over ice in a shaker.
- Shake just to chill, strain into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a skewer of sugared blueberries and enjoy!