This is a part of a food series on leftover party foods. My first post for the series gave tips on party foods that make for great leftovers and how to store them. Today I’d like to talk about Party Food Leftover Breakfasts…. my favorite way to enjoy leftovers. Read on for my favorite Party Food Leftover Breakfasts!
My Favorite Party Food Leftover Breakfasts:
- French Toast — A leftover baguette makes for a delicious French Toast breakfast.
- Strata— YUM. I love me a good Strata. My favorite kind is from Martha Stewart. But, basically, once you have a basic recipe you can really just throw anything in there!
- Omelets — Throw leftover meats, veggies, and cheeses in with some eggs to make for a tasty omelet or scramble.
- Fried sliced baguettes in a little butter.
- Topped the baguettes with leftover party cheese and let melt. (smoked gouda and an herb cream cheese)
- Fried leftover party meats.
- I had some leftover salad greens and tossed those in a balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Finally, I topped it all off with a fried egg.