Can’ you believe it is already June? I can’t. Not at all. June is going to be a CRAZY month for me. We’ve got our 7-year anniversary, a styled wedding photo shoot, my husband’s birthday, Father’s Day, a trip to Texas, a bachellorette party, and a wedding to participate in! WHOA.
But, before I go head first into this next month… here are a few of my favorite posts from A Well Crafted Party in May 2013:
And, here are some of the posts that I’ve saved while reading them via BlogLovin:
- The FTC updated its laws a while back and it is semi-complicated… I loved this post from Northern Belle Diaries that explains the rules simply.
- More FTC thoughts from Cupcakes & Cutlery in “Why I Love Sponsored Posts”
- Tools & Tips for Creative Blogging via Oh My Handmade Goodness
- Beautiful party garlands all put together in a great roundup over on Subtle Revelry.
- DIY Painterly Chargers from Hank and Hunt
- Fellow Portland-area blogger Kira of Rain Or Shine shared photos from the birth of her son Axel. Congrats Kira!
- How to Land a Book Deal or Anything Else You Want via Subtle Revelry (and, seriously… how is that for a title! )
Last, something I found and tried via PRINT (It still exists!) media:
I made this one pan pasta the same day that I pulled my Martha Stewart Living from my mailbox. I didn’t get around to taking a picture of the final product… because it was DELICIOUS. And, so freakin’ quick! Over the past couple of weeks I have been seeing tweets and blog posts of people trying this for themselves. Everyone is raving. Want to make it at home tonight? Martha put it online too— One Pan Pasta recipe. (Oooh… and, check out Martha’s new beta site.)