Thank you to French Bull for supplying the beautiful platters on which this easy appetizer is being served! Thank you for reading about companies that help support this blog.
Need a fast and easy appetizer to bring to a holiday party tonight or later this week? These slightly sweet and subtly savory treats are easy to make and perfect for the holiday. Serve alongside champagne for a really decadent treat. Store in the fridge without the gingersnap cookie. Serve on the cookie with a drizzle of honey. The flavors of the gingersnap and apricot really set off the wonderful tangy flavors of the goat cheese.
If you live near a Trader Joes you can pick all of these ingredients up in one stop. However, you are likely to find in most larger grocery stores.
- – 8 oz log of goat cheese
- – 1/4 cup honey
- – 1 cup dried apricots
- – 1/2 cup almonds
- – Gingersnap cookies
- Take approximately 1 cup of dried apricots and 1/2 cup of almonds and pulse in a food processor until in small bits.
- Mix an 8 oz log of goat cheese with 1/4 cup of honey.
- Roll the goat cheese mixture into a ball and then roll in the apricot and almond mixture.
- Serve on a gingersnap cookie with a drizzle of honey.
About French Bull: French Bull’s tableware is known for bright color schemes and beautiful designs. The holiday collection comes packaged with dangling ornaments, gift tags, and are ready for gifting.