Disclosure: Powell & Mahoney shared a complimentary bottle of their Limited Bloody Mary mix for review purposes. All opinions are my own. Links may be affiliate links. Purchases made from affiliate links help support this blog. Thanks for reading!
Anyone else have the realization that this is the last weekend before the crazy hits? Just me? Couldn’t be.
This weekend is my prep weekend to make it through the next two months. On my calendar I’ve got 3 parties, two photoshoots, 1 fun holiday blog series (with 12 free printables!), holiday visitors, holiday gifts to buy… well, you get the idea. Today is all about prepping the house, the blog, and my holiday gift/card lists. Bring on the bloody marys!
Make a Quick Bloody Mary Bar for Busy Holiday Prep Days
Sometimes I like to take the time to make my own bloody mary mix. I enjoy trying different spices and ingredients. However, I’m a big believer in making life as easy as possible while preserving the tastiness… so, when I find a good bloody mary mix I stock up to bring out as needed. This Siracha Bloody Mary Mix by Powell & Mahoney is exactly what I’d make for myself…. without all the work!
The holiays are surrounded by days where a quick bloody mary bar will be welcome to all involved. Having the family over for a day of cooking for Thanksgiving? Set up the bloody mary bar and a coffee bar for a fun way to start Thanksgiving. Lots of adults trying to stay awake on Christmas morning? Make the early morning wake up easier by setting out your favorite bloody mary mix, some Vodka and/or Tequila and some easy garnishes. DONE.
Lately I’ve really been digging Bloody Marias instead of my normal bloody mary. What’s the difference? Tequila!
Easy Bloody Maria or Easy Bloody Mary
- Glass with Ice
- Rimming Salt (optional)
- 1 1/4 oz Tequila (for Bloody Maria) OR 1 1/4 oz Vodka (for Bloody Mary)
- 4 oz Bloody Mary Mix (I used Powell & Mahooney Limited Sriracha Bloody Mary Mix)
- Garnishes of choice! I used Bacon, pickled carrots, jalapeno olives, salami, lemons & limes. Other garnishes that would be great include celery, pickles, pickled green beans… the list goes on and on.
- Rim glass with salt (optional) by rubbing a lemon around the edge and dipping into rimming salt
- Pour Bloody Mary Mix & Liquor of choice over ice
- Stir mixture
- Top with Garnish & Enjoy!
Okay, now I’m off to work on that to-do list!
What are your plans for this weekend before the holiday business begins?