Halloween this year falls on a Monday. I don’t know about you, but I don’t have time on a Monday to do an elaborate meal and then go trick-or-treating. I love the idea of trick-or-treating with a group of friends (safety in numbers and more fun) but couldn’t pull off my normal Halloween shindig and work all day. It got me thinking that I needed some cute, fun, and EASY solutions for making Halloween special and still provide some real food to my kiddos before the candy hunt begins.
These printables make for a fun store-bought (or homemade) party or for a really cool Halloween Day lunch!
Check out the printable’s TV Debut!
Included in the Free Halloween Printables Package:
This post contains affiliate links marked with *.
- Monster Tongue Printables—Designed to be cut and taped onto the top of individual snack-sized Pringles* (I got mine at Target)
- Monster Tongue Party Circles— Designed to be cut and used as a label for a can of Pringles or label a chip bowl.
- Sandwitch Party Circles— Designed to be printed on label paper and used on a sandwich package or to be attached to food picks and stuck in a sandwich
- Ghost Juice Water Bottle Labels—Designed to be printed on label paper and used on water bottles
- Food Table Tents —Designed to be printed on cardstock, folded, and put where you are displaying food items
- Brush Your Fangs Favor Tags—Designed to be printed on cardstock and attached to a toothbrush
- Monster Tongue Printables—Print in full-color on white cardstock, cut around design, adhere to top of individual snack-sized Pringles* with double -sided tape or glue.
- Monster Tongue Party Circles— Print in full-color on white cardstock or label paper*. Cut around design. Adhere to full size cans of Pringles, individual Cans of Pringles, individual bags of chips, or sprinkle on table in front of chip bowl!
- Sandwitch Party Circles— Print in full-color on white cardstock or label paper. Cut around design. Adhere to sandwich packaging, sandwich bag, or to food picks that you stick inside the sandwich.
- Ghost Juice Water Bottle Labels—Print in full-color on label paper. Cut as per markings on document. Wrap around a water bottle making sure the “100% Guaranteed to Disappear!” side of the label is attached last. It will overlap the first side of the label.
- Food Table Tents —Print in full-color on cardstock, cut per markings on the document, fold along white line, and display with food or beverages.
- Brush Your Fangs Favor Tags—Print in full-color on cardstock, cut per markings on the document. You can punch holes in the two “fang” marks or use them to guide where you’ll tape the toothbrush. Attach an individually wrapped tooth brush* by placing through the holes or taping to the paper. Because I was using these with just my family I didn’t not get individually wrapped toothbrushes. Because of that I chose to bag my favors in cellophane, but if the toothbrushes are individually wrapped you can really go without the extra bag.