Last year I designed a free blog planner with the input of the amazing Portland Bloggers team. I was excited last January to release a free printable blog planner for bloggers everywhere to utilize in organizing their blogs. Since then I’ve connected with bloggers from all over that use the planner! It has been such an amazing tool for myself in my own blog, but also in connecting bloggers with each other!
In my connections with bloggers that use the planner and with my own use of the planner I found several little edits I wanted to make. I’ve been working on these edits off and on over the year and am super stoked to finally release them! There is now not one, not two, but THREE different styles of printable blog planners with the updated planning pages.
Pages included in all three styles are:
- Cover (2 NEW Styles!)
- Weekly Blog Planner
- Monthly Blog Planner
- Blog Stats Tracking Sheet
- Blog Post Brainstorming Sheets
- Blogger Collaboration Sheets
- Affiliate Networking Tracking Sheet
- Blog Project Budgeting sheet (NEW!)
- Expenses and Income Tracking Sheet
- Blog Goal Sheet
- Blog Focus Worksheet (NEW!)
- Blog Sponsor Tracking Sheet
- Blog Stylesheet (NEW!)
Check out the three printable sets:
Traditional Style Blog Planner
Black & White Style Blog Planner
Handwritten Font Style Blog Planner
Want more blogging resources? Check out these great e-books!
(Affiliate links are used below. Affiliate links help pay for the free content available to you on this blog with no additional cost to you my lovely readers! Thank you for supporting A Well Crafted Party)
- Love blogging, but feel like you are selling your soul a tad to promote brands on your blog? Check out this ebook by Ruth Soukup, “How to Blog for Profit: Without Selling Your Soul“.
- Joy Cho’s “Blog, Inc: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community” is one of my favorite blogging books. I have it in ebook and paperback form (yes, I’m strange) and have many different quotes and tips book marked to look back on when I need a little inspiration.