Party favors are sometimes difficult for me– I don’t want to send home a bunch of plastic, useless items that will just create clutter and end up in a landfill. I also don’t want to spend a ton of money because parties are expensive enough without lots of extra costs from items like favors. I do love party favors though- and rarely like throwing a party without sending guests home with something.
For the little man’s town-themed party I went with edible snacks “for the road.”I got a lot if great suggestions and ideas from Twitter and Facebook however and thought I would share some of those ideas and other ideas that crossed my mind for a town-themed birthday party.
**Photos from Portland lifestyle photographer Macey Snelson of Moments by Macey (formerly Motormouth Studios). To see more Town Themed Party ideas check out the town themed party pictures and town themed party food idea posts!
Party Favors for a Town Themed Birthday Party
- Snacks for the Road- “Thanks for visiting Twosville. We hope you take time to enjoy…Three Town is just around the corner!”
- Job Uniforms- give kids dress up items for different jobs in the community like a police officer or nurse.
- Toy of Choice- create a toy store and let kids go shopping
- Candy- create a candy shop and let kids fill goodie bags with their favorite treats
- Pay checks- give kids paychecks and have them cash them at the town bank. Use $2 bills for a two year old’s party!
- Wrapped Sugar Cookies- stock the town bakery with to go treats
What would you give for a town themed party favor?