When you like to design and throw parties and you get the chance to work with an amazing photographer… well, you jump at it, all the while trying not to look as excited as you really are. Evidently jumping up and down and giggling isn’t professional. Who knew!?
So, when Ali of Murray Photography emailed me to ask I wanted to work with her on a styled wedding photoshoot I tried my best not to over use the exclamation points. She wanted to do a more modern version of the country, farm-venue wedding. I couldn’t wait! Farms are so beautiful and whimsical. And, as much as I love burlap and mason jars (seriously, deep love), I was excited to show people that a farm wedding could be an elegant affair.
If you haven’t seen the photos yet then you NEED to jump on over to Wedding Chicks to see the featured styled shoot. Ali’s photos are gorgeous, the bride and groom are beautiful, the flowers outrageous, the paper goods perfect, and… if I do say so myself… the styling was quite spot on! Many of the images are shared in the full gallery on Wedding Chicks. I wanted to share some of my very favorites here though.
I plan on sharing some styling tips and practical ways to incorporate beautiful styling in a DIY wedding throughout the upcoming days. So, I’m going to try to not over share these gorgeous images. Again, to see the whole shebang, check out the Wedding Chicks feature (and comment!) Oh, and while you are hitting links… check out all the awesome vendors and talent below!
- Photographer: Husband & wife team Ali & Matt of Murray Photography
- Venue: Lee Farms, Tualatin
- Styling: Jenni Bost of A Well Crafted Party
- Flowers: Teagan Lee Milera Floral Design
- Hair and Makeup: Jessica Belknap
- Paper goods: Ravyn of Three Fifteen Design
- Printer: Rendered LLC
- Tableware: West Elm —Gold Lacquer Chargers, Gold Flatware, Metallic Rimmed Salad Plates, Metallic Rimmed Stemless Water Glasses, Rose Gold Mercury Candle Holders
- Vintage Items: Something Borrowed Vintage Wedding Rentals
- Desserts: La Provence
- Dress: Watters gown purchased at Ania
- Suit: Baroni Super 150 Couture purchased at Well Suited
- Wire hanger: Deliziare