Today marks day one of my Summer vacation! If you couldn’t tell from the many Wedding Travel posts leading up to today… I’m traveling to a wedding! My lovely sister-in-law is getting married this upcoming weekend and I will be one of her bridesmaids. My son will be the ring barrier and my husband (her brother) will be an usher. I’m so excited to get to take part in her big day. But, knowing that I’d be way too busy to consistently post I asked a few of my awesome blogging buddies if they wanted to contribute to a series on Summer Entertaining. The response was overwhelming and the posts are SO MUCH FUN! Can’t wait to share them with you…. but, I’m going to wait til tomorrow!
I just asked the guest bloggers to provide a post having to do with ANYTHING about Summer Entertaining. We have some fun recipes, entertaining essentials, real parties, and more. A big thank you to all of the participating blogs!
Summer Entertaining Guest Post Series:
Here is what you have to look forward to:
- Wednesday, June 26—Summer Essentials from Sharon of Cupcakes & Cutlery
- Thursday, June 27— Summer Quinoa Salad from Laura of Back-Handsprings Through Bridgetown
- Friday, June 28— Summer Loving from Kayla of Love Sparkle Pretty
- Saturday, June 29— Summer Wedding Attire from Ting of Cup of Ting
- Sunday, June 30— Summer Recipes from Kendra of Adventures of Brad & Kendra
- Monday, July 1— Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Kale, Tomato, & Bacon dressed Spaghetti Squash from Shannon of Kung Foo Feltus
- Tuesday, July 2— His & Hers Cocktails from Erika of A Tiny Rocket
- Wednesday, July 3— Summer Bar Cart from Sam of Sam Rosen
- Thursday, July 4— Last Minute Sides & Snacks from Rebekah of PDX Food Love
- Friday, July 5— First Birthday Photobooth Fun from Lindsay of Life by Lindsay
I’m sure that there will be some other fun posts from the trip and possibly from some surprise guest posters. Please check back throughout the week and help me celebrate Summer with these awesome posts!
Are you planning to entertain this Summer? If so, I’d love to hear about your plans!