Over the weekend I enjoyed meeting a ton of Pacific Northwest Bloggers at a meet-up in Seattle. I had such a fun time that I completely forgot to post about A Well Crafted Party’s 3rd birthday! My very first post on this website was posted April 26, 2010, “Let’s Party.”
I can’t believe that this little blog has been in my life for three years now. It has grown and changed with me. In honor of the blog’s birthday I’d like to share a few things about me and this blog. I’d also like to say THANK YOU to each and everyone of you for reading today and all the other days that you’ve clicked through to one of my posts. You’re the best.
How to Connect
I love, love, love my social networks [some might call me addicted]. I try to keep different information and ideas floating around on each of my social networks. If you wanna get to know me, my family, and have a little insight into my world, then check out my Instagram account. I’ll update about posts here on the blog, give party tips, and free printables on my Facebook account. Twitter is my favorite place to chat about a variety of subjects, update about posts, and promote my favorite brands and bloggers. Google + and I are still trying to figure things out… but, I’m on there. You’ll see my updates and be able to comment on posts. Oh, and I can’t forget about Pinterest! Check out my Pinterest boards to see what is inspiring me lately. I’d love to connect with you as well… comment with your info and I’ll be sure to follow you back!
Favorite Moments Over these Three Years
- My sister’s wedding & cake plate tutorial on Eat Drink Pretty— love that blog and was THRILLED to be included!
- My cherry blossom Japanese-inspired wedding shoot featured on Hostess with the Mostess.
- Modern & Chic New Years Eve Party featured on Pizzazzerie. A collaboration between Portland Bloggers and such a fun photo shoot!
- Finishing and Sharing my Blog Planner Printables
- Had the opportunity to speak to local business ladies about blogging for The CRAVE Company. Such an honor!
- Working with the Portland Bloggers group. This has been so rewarding and such fun!
Some Exciting News
- I just became a full-fledge member of the BlogHer community. You might notice some of the ads here on this site. I never want my site to be annoying with ads. But, I also know that if I start making a little money on this site then I can take more time to produce original and interesting content. I like BlogHer because they tend to have links to products and stories that I feel are a good fit for my readers. The BlogHer TV ad on the left often has great food tips and recipes!
- I’ll be joining some Portland Food Bloggers over the weekend at a Bake Sale for Share our Strength, No Kid Hungry. If you are in the Portland area then stop on by to see me, get goodies from some of your favorite Portland food bloggers, and support a good cause. We’ll be at the Oregon Historical Society’s Outdoor Plaza from 10 a.m. until it is all sold out. More info over at Not Just Baked.
- I am going to be joining some awesome Portland area bloggers at Portland Fashion Week this year as a member of PFW Style Collective. I cannot wait! More about this to come later.