I’m soooooo ready for winter to be over and to get into Spring! This pretty invite from West Elm got me even more excited. I’ll be heading out to bask in the pretty Spring decor next Wednesday… if you are in the area you should totally join me!
Here are some other things that are getting me excited about Spring:
- Cherry blossoms… Portland gets the most beautiful cherry blossoms all over the city during the Spring. While I am not looking forward to all the allergies that come with flowering trees, I am excited about the pink and white flowers peeking out everywhere.
- The Spring Portland Bloggers’ Meet-Up… this March we are going to have SO MUCH FUN. Last year’s Spring Cocktail Party was a blast and one of the first times we were really amping things up for fun. I hope that this March’s meet-up is even better!
- My blog’s 3rd birthday is April 26th…. I should do something fun! Ideas?
- Fresh vegetables and pretty garden parties… ahhhhh
- Mother’s Day…. I am actually really looking forward to it this year since I know I won’t be working! ** Hubby… take note! There are some great resources out there to make it a fun, inexpensive day!**
What are you looking forward to about Spring?