About A Well Crafted Party
A Well Crafted Party is a blog with a mission to inspire, educate and encourage readers to take joy in the everyday and celebrate the many moments that make life a party.
A Well Crafted Party started out as a way for me to share my love for parties and events. It has turned into an amazing opportunity for me to connect with some incredible people, continually stay creating, and a place for me to share my life with friends and family.
While A Well Crafted Party started out as a DIY events blog, it has evolved into a Lifestyle blog that delves into fashion, DIY home decor, parenthood, blogging, and… of course, PARTIES!
I believe that life is a party and we should celebrate every aspect of it. Which is why I do what I do and write what I write. I hope you enjoy the content on the blog and share articles, DIYs, inspiration and printables you enjoy with your friends and family.
About Jenni Bost
Over the years, as things do, this blog has evolved along with my life. I’ve gone from a semi-newly married, no-kids, party loving lady who worked as a bartender during the day and blogger at night to now a full-time media specialist, mother of (almost) two, married for nearly 10 years lady with a plethora of interests to share.
Get to know me a little better:
- — I’m originally from Oklahoma. I moved to Portland, Oregon in 2007 and fell in love. I feel like we literally moved to paradise and I can’t imagine being anywhere else.
- — I got married about two weeks after I graduated college where I studied Journalism. I never in a million years imagined myself a wife, and I don’t think I’d be a good one had I not met the man who became my husband. We were set up on a blind date while I was a sophomore in college and he was a senior. Funny thing… my grandma and grandpa were also set up on a blind date and enjoyed a long and happy marriage! You never know what life will bring you.
- — I worked as a Lifestyle Journalist right as I left college for a small newspaper in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The newspaper folded and I got a stop-gap-job as a server and bartender where I made more money for fewer hours. I then worked as a server/bartender for the next 7 years!
- — I got my current career as a Social Media & Marketing Specialist basically due to my years of creating and maintaining this (and other) blogs and work as a freelancer. I’m a BIG believer in how blogging can open up doors you’d never imagine. I’ve had the extremely awesome opportunity of being a featured speaker at a couple of local conventions on social media in business. I can talk the power of social media ALL DAY LONG.
- — I own a local blogging meet-up group called Portland Bloggers. With the help of an amazing Leadership team of people that are more talented than myself, we provide opportunities for local bloggers to connect in person and online. If you are a blogger from the Portland area we’d love to see you!
- — I run a small business which Portland Bloggers and A Well Crafted Party are part of and where I offer a variety of design, writing and consulting services on a case-to-case basis. Jenni Bost Creative Services, LLC eventually grew out of hobbies becoming something a bit more. I offer services that may help out anyone from a person planning a special event to businesses looking to grow their on-line presence to bloggers needing help on projects. I only work with one or two people at a time due to my full-time work taking priority.
- — I’m a mom! Another thing I wasn’t sure I’d ever venture into in life, that has changed my world completely is motherhood. I have one son who loves to be a part of my blog posts on toddler style. I have a second little guy on the way!
Some Links that Might Interest You:
Thank you so much for reading and checking out more about me and my blog. I’m thrilled that you are here because you are the reason that I write what I write.