I posted this on Instagram a while back. But, I really like the idea behind it, so I am posting it here with a little more info. The photo was taken by Macey of Motormouth Studio (she did my head shots recently) and then I added the text via an iPhone app.
- I write romance novels. Well, that is part of the truth. I write as a ghost writer for several different companies. I have written several short stories and two novels now that are pretty much right there in the romance category. Personally, if I ever get around to finishing my own novel, I’d write a novel in the fantasy genre. I’ll be participating in Novel November… but, I just got a job ghost writing a novel SO I’ll be working on that one instead of my own. I figure all of this ghost writing is really good practice!
- My hubs and I were set up by two friends while we were in college. That is just the tip of a complicated love story. I wouldn’t change a second of our story though. So thankful to our friends that set us up! (Shout out to Amanda and Loni!)
- Spell check is my second best friend. (My hubs, and editor, is my first best friend.) I actually can catch poor spelling in other people’s writing (even worked as an editor for a newspaper) but, I cannot catch spelling mistakes in my own writing. Some words I refuse to write because they give me so much grief.
- I read really, really fast. I am not bragging… it is just a fact. I’ve always loved reading and I have always read quickly. (I finished Harry Potter 7 in 8 hours.) If I am really into a book, then I can’t put it down. I devour it. Don’t ask me to read aloud though, I stumble over pronunciations of things bad!
- I think about parties ALL THE TIME. In my brain right now I have ideas for at least 4 upcoming parties/events. We just finished our annual Halloween party and I am dreaming about my birthday. Just how it is!