The colder it gets outside the more I love to cuddle up with a good blanket and a hot drink. Teas, coffees, ciders… I have no favorites. Hot Toddy’s tend to be on a regular rotation at my house when the temps get cooler. I particularly love a good traditional hot toddy (check out this post or this post for a good, simple hot toddy recipe) but, today I felt like mixing it up a bit and making myself a hot toddy with an salted caramel apple twist. I honestly don’t know if it is better to call it a hot cider or hot toddy… but, either way, it is tasty and hot.
Salted Caramel Apple Hot Toddy
- 3/4 oz UV Vodka‘s Salty Caramel Apple Vodka
- 1 oz Buffalo Trace Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 oz Hot Apple Juice
- Optional: Sprinkle of sea salt, sprinkle of nutmeg & apple slice for garnish
- Heat apple juice on stove top and pour into a mug or brandy glass
- Pour in bourbon and flavored vodka
- Top with garnish of your choice… I chose all three!
FTC Disclosure: UV Vodka sent a bottle of vodka for me to try out. All opinions are my own.