I feel like my weekend ran over into today… still catching up! What started out as a weekend with no plans ended up being packed full of fun and lots of cooking. So, here is my weekend in review. Remember, if you’d like to link up YOUR weekend in review… do so in the Linky below!
Enough about me… How was your weekend?
- Cherry blossoms… Portland gets the most beautiful cherry blossoms all over the city during the Spring. While I am not looking forward to all the allergies that come with flowering trees, I am excited about the pink and white flowers peeking out everywhere.
- The Spring Portland Bloggers’ Meet-Up… this March we are going to have SO MUCH FUN. Last year’s Spring Cocktail Party was a blast and one of the first times we were really amping things up for fun. I hope that this March’s meet-up is even better!
- My blog’s 3rd birthday is April 26th…. I should do something fun! Ideas?
- Fresh vegetables and pretty garden parties… ahhhhh
- Mother’s Day…. I am actually really looking forward to it this year since I know I won’t be working! ** Hubby… take note! There are some great resources out there to make it a fun, inexpensive day!**