My brain is blank at the moment. I’ve been writing a ton lately…. and, today, two days before a HUGE deadline, my brain is fried and I can’t think of anything to write. I don’t know if I am overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work I have, if I have too many ideas to focus on one, or just have good-old-fashioned writer’s block. But, I’m blocked.
So, head on over to these awesome people’s sites who are nice and prolific.
Thanksgiving Posts from Around the Web:
- Sarah Hearts has adorable FREE printables for your Thanksgiving wine.
- A really adorable fox is sharing a What to Wear for Thanksgiving post over at Creature Comforts.
- Hostess with the Mostess is sharing mini baked goods (not to be confused with Hostess brand that is going out of business) for the Thanksgiving season.
- Glitter and Grace and The Kinas show fun ideas for dressing up and down for the Thanksgiving meals you’ll be attending.
- Cute Fall decor and great thanksgiving food ideas from the Friendsgiving post from A Beautiful Mess.
If you are looking for other free Thanksgiving Printables or Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas then check out my posts from the past:
Have a good day. And, if my brain shows up over the next few days then I do have some items to share with you. I just need to get them out of the piled high file folders of ideas that are cluttering up my head.
Do you have any Thanksgiving inspiration to share with everyone? I’d love to see it in the comment section! I’ll post the links on my Facebook page throughout the week!