My brain is blank at the moment. I’ve been writing a ton lately…. and, today, two days before a HUGE deadline, my brain is fried and I can’t think of anything to write. I don’t know if I am overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work I have, if I have too many ideas to focus on one, or just have good-old-fashioned writer’s block. But, I’m blocked.
So, head on over to these awesome people’s sites who are nice and prolific.
Thanksgiving Posts from Around the Web:
- Sarah Hearts has adorable FREE printables for your Thanksgiving wine.
- A really adorable fox is sharing a What to Wear for Thanksgiving post over at Creature Comforts.
- Hostess with the Mostess is sharing mini baked goods (not to be confused with Hostess brand that is going out of business) for the Thanksgiving season.
- Glitter and Grace and The Kinas show fun ideas for dressing up and down for the Thanksgiving meals you’ll be attending.
- Cute Fall decor and great thanksgiving food ideas from the Friendsgiving post from A Beautiful Mess.