This post is the tenth in my series of the 12 Days of Christmas DIYs for A Well Crafted Party. Check in each day for the next 12 Days for new DIY posts. There will be LOTS of free printables to boot! (Check out yesterday’s post: “Foodie Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide + Free Gift Card Holder Printable“)
My next stocking stuffer gift guide is all for the beauty lover. It is for someone who likes accessories and beauty products. Beacause, just like food, they are often items that I don’t want to spend a ton of money on for myself, but I love having and receiving. Beauty items make for fun items to give in stockings because they are typically affordable and small!
Beauty Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas:
- Lip gloss, chapsticks, lipsticks, etc.
- Fake eyelashes!
- Make up of any sort
- Skinny Belts
- Small zippered pouches/ makeup bags
- Disposable Razors or Razor refill cartridges (Or is it just me who cringes EVERYTIME I buy these things?)
- Bath Salts
- Nail Pollish
- New Tweezers, Make Up Brushes, Etc.
- Gift Cards
My Picks for Beauty-Centered Stocking Stuffers
This post was not sponsored. I did receive some product to review throughout the year and I chose to include some of those items in this gift guide. Some of the links below are affiliate links.
- Jewlery: I think accessories are one of the best items to receive in my stocking. (Well, jewelry AND speciality spices/condiments—check out yesterday’s post on foodie stocking stuffers for more on that.) For this stocking I put in one of my favorite necklaces from Lucky Brand Official and a leather cuff from Flourish Leather. I got the cuff for a steal at Flourish Leather’s new Flash Sale Site!
- My Favorite Things Set from Pur Minerals: Three award-winning bestsellers in one convenient kit make for an essential gift for the beauty lover in your life. Pür Minerals’ classic Mineral Glow bronzer contains skin-boosting antioxidants, and a buttery Berry Pretty lip gloss stick moisturizes lips and fights signs of aging. Bold Big Look mascara rounds out the trio with lash-loving Argan Oil that conditions and protects for the perfect beauty boost.
- Lipstick: I love this fun lipstick Gerard Cosmetics‘ “Gimme Some Lip” collection called “All Dolled Up.” I think it would be such a fun New Year’s Eve lip color!
- Body Cream: Touch of Light body cream from Rituals provides deep moisture to leave skin feeling radiant and smooth throughout the day.This whipped body cream is from the new limited edition by rituals called Diwali, or Festival of Lights. The Diwali collection consists of an exclusive range of body and home cosmetics, enriched with the fragrance of White Patchouli and Cardamom.
- Let It Glow! Makeup Stick Trio from Pur Minerals: Give your skin a rosy glow with this cheeky trio. This limited-edition set features three twist-up makeup sticks that highlight your features for natural radiance. Define, contour, and brighten while conditioning for smoother, softer skin. Gentle Lavender Oil calms skin, while Vitamin E protects against free radicals. The trio includes bronzer in Naughty & Nice, blush in Sugar & Spice, and highlighter in Glisten & Glow.
- Holiday Gift Soap: I loved these Holiday Gift Soaps from the Snow Drop Collection from Soap & Paper Factory. These carefully crafted artisan soaps are made the old-fashioned way, hand-stirred in small batches. Packed with nourishing Shea Butter to keep skin soft and supple, these soaps come wrapped in beautiful packaging and are just the right size for stockings. They also will make the stockings smell DIVINE.
- Geluxury Slippers: Featuring SmartGel® technology, the Geluxury Slippers provide comfort and skin repair at the same time. Infused with 7 botanical oils and ceramides, the dermatologist tested SmartGel® is formulated to restore, repair and rejuvenate distressed skin on the feet. The GeluxurySlippers are fully lined with a contoured fit, providing treatment to the entire foot. With regular use, these moisture replenishing slippers will soften and smooth dry, rough skin and calluses, while repairing damaged cuticles and nail beds. While these felt a little weird going on… I loved how my feet felt after just wearing them for a bit.
- Shea Butter Hand Creams: The beautifully packaged hand cream from Soap & Paper Factory‘s Snow Drop collection is a pure, velvety cream is beautifully perfumed and loaded with the finest natural oils. Featuring creamy Shea Butter and with no parabens, phthalates or petroleum, these creams leave skin silky smooth all winter long.
- DVD: Why not add in a fun, classic and inexpensive DVD that you know your loved one doesn’t have! Breakfast at Tiffanys seemed to go with this stocking’s theme and would make for a fun ladies night in. Pair it with a bottle of festive wine (such as a wine from the Chloe Wine Collection which is already dressed up for a fun evening) and you’re set!
Free Printable Beauty Gift Card Holder
Gift cards are perfect for stocking stuffers. Personalize your gift card gift just a tad with these free “beauty” gift card holders. Simply click the link below and download the file onto your computer. Print in full color on white cardstock. Cut out along the red of the gift card. Fold along the white lines. Use a glue stick, glue dots or double sided glue to attach the flaps to the back of the flap. Slip in your gift card and you’re good to go!
What do you like to get in your stocking? Give to others? Comment Below!
Printable designs are my own and are free for personal use. The beauty elements are Designed by Freepik
Update: Corrected the business name for Soap and Paper Factory.