I’m back from vacation and feel so fortunate to have had 10 AMAZING guest posts for the Summer Entertaining Guest Post Series while I was away. If you haven’t had a chance to read these posts then what are you waiting for!?! Check them out:
Summer Entertaining Series 2013
- Wednesday, June 26—Summer Essentials from Sharon of Cupcakes & Cutlery
- Thursday, June 27— Summer Quinoa Salad from Laura of Back-Handsprings Through Bridgetown
- Friday, June 28— Summer Loving from Kayla of Love Sparkle Pretty
- Saturday, June 29— Summer Wedding Attire from Ting of Cup of Ting
- Sunday, June 30— Summer Recipes from Kendra of Adventures of Brad & Kendra
- Monday, July 1— Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Kale, Tomato, & Bacon dressed Spaghetti Squash from Shannon of Kung Foo Feltus
- Tuesday, July 2— His & Hers Cocktails from Erika of A Tiny Rocket
- Wednesday, July 3— Summer Bar Cart from Sam of Sam Rosen
- Thursday, July 4— Last Minute Sides & Snacks from Rebekah of PDX Food Love
- Friday, July 5— First Birthday Photobooth Fun from Lindsay of Life by Lindsay
Thank you SO MUCH to the lovely bloggers that contributed to this guest post series. It was a lot of fun reading and sharing these posts. I’ll be back tomorrow to share some images from our vacation to TX.
I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL 4th of July Weekend!
As part of my Summer Entertaining Series I’ve asked several of my favorite bloggers to share tips, parties, recipes, and ideas for great Summer parties. Today I’ve got one of my FAVORITE bloggers’ sharing her tips for a First Birthday Photo Booth. Please welcome Lindsay of Life By Lindsay to A Well Crafted Party!
When I started planning my daughters first birthday, I decided to take the risk that every Pacific Northwest Mom does: plan for a birthday party outside!!! Luckily the weather cooperated that day, and we had a full on BBQ in the back yard!
As part of my Summer Entertaining Series I’ve asked several of my favorite bloggers to share tips, parties, recipes, and ideas for great Summer parties. Today I’ve got one of my FAVORITE bloggers sharing her favorite Summer Recipes. Please welcome Rebekah of PDXfoodlove.com to A Well Crafted Party!
Hi readers of A Well Crafted Party! My name is Rebekah and I write the food blog PDXfoodlove.com. I love to post about cooking and entertaining at home, and seeing just how much I can do myself instead of purchase ready-made. I like to highlight local produce and sustainable food products, and encourage my readers to vote with their dollars for products that are kind to the environment.
Today I’m taking on a subject that seems easy to think about now, but can cause a panic if you are unprepared: last minute sides and snacks. It’s happened to all of us- we find out another couple is coming to the party, even though they didn’t RSVP – and you need to expand your menu in short order.
Or maybe you totally forgot about your friend’s barbecue… until an hour beforehand.