I can’t believe another weekend has already passed. The weekends have become sacred time for me as I am halfway through the pregnancy and it is wearing on me greatly. I need as much rest as I can muster to get through my full time job and commute. I spend most of the weekends working on content for the blog, spending one-on-one time with family and friends, and prep for the next week of work.
We’ve found that Sundays are the perfect day for us to get our weekly menu planned out and do our grocery shopping for the week. Not only does it help save time (who has time to hit the grocery store multiple times in a week!?) but, it ends up saving us a load of money. Right now, every penny counts!
I like having a pretty menu for my husband and I to refer back to throughout the week as we make dinners or plan for breakfasts and lunches. I created two sets of printables that I can switch between depending on my mood or current home decor and am sharing them today with just my newsletter subscribers.
Download your free printable weekly menus:
I’ve created two sets of printable menus with slightly different color schemes/layouts. What can I say… I like choice. I’ve also made editable versions of each of these PDFs so that you can type in your menus before printing them out if you’d prefer! The editable version works on Adobe Acrobat, Apple’s Preview, and even Google Chrome will let you fill in before printing. How cool is that?
- Pink menu – Printable
- Pink menu – Editable
- Black, White, Red menu – Printable
- Black, White, Red menu – Editable
- Download the printable or editable file of choice by clicking the link that opens a Google Drive file and hitting the download button. (It looks like an arrow pointing down.) It will download to your computer’s selected download area. Mine go straight to my desktop since that is what I’ve done in settings, but yours may go to your download folder or documents folder depending on your computer settings.
- Open your file and either skip to next step or take the time to fill out your menu now using your program of choice.
- Print onto plain white copy paper in full color. Hit “Fit to Print” so that the entire page fits on your 8.5X11 sheet of paper unless you have a printer that will print to margins.
This post & free printables are a Subscriber Special!
Thanks so much for being a subscriber to A Well Crafted Newsletter. Due to your subscription you are receiving these free printables that other readers do not have access to without a subscription. If you use the free printables and like them I’d love to hear about it! Feel free to email me or send me tweets, Facebook posts or Instagrams with the hastag #AWellCraftedParty.
Have a happy Sunday!