I’m so glad you’re here! The below downloads are available for use… however, I wanted to let you know that the 2016 Free Printable Blog Planner is here! Click the image below to hop on over and see what the 2016 planner has to offer!
The Free Printable Blog Planner from A Well Crafted Party and PDXBloggers.com is free for personal use. We do ask that you take the time to subscribe to either blog’s newsletter. We promise it won’t inundate your inbox and that you’ll receive great fresh content in each newsletter. As we build more blog planner sheets they’ll be shared to our subscribers first!
Subscribe to A Well Crafted Party -OR- PDXBloggers.com !
Build your own blogging planner:
Some bloggers post daily and some post once a week. Some bloggers blog for profit and others blog as a hobby and a chance to collaborate with others. This year’s free blog planner can be mixed and matched to make the planner that works for you. Or, if you’d prefer, head to the bottom of the page for a complete planner loaded into a PDF that has already been put together for you. You can print and get bound at a local print shop. Or, do as I do, and print and put into a 3-ring-binder so that you can add sheets as needed!
2015 Free Blog Planner
- Affiliate Program Tracker
- Finance Tracker
- Project Budget Worksheet
- Sponsor Tracker
- Collaboration Tracker
- Stylesheet Worksheet
- Password Tracker NEW!
- Analytics Tracker
- Month at a Glance Planner (List) NEW!
- Monthly Blog Post Planner (Calendar View)
- Weekly Blog Planner (7 Days)
- Three Posts Weekly Planner (3 Days)
- Three Posts Daily Planner (For those over-achievers out there or large blogs out there)
- Single Post Planner
- 2015 Blog Planner Cover
- Plan the Work, Work the Plan
- Money, Money, Money
- January 2015
- February 2015
- March 2015
- April 2015
- May 2015
- June 2015
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
Click here to download the complete free blog planner. This complete planner has 183 pages complete with cover pages and inspirational quotes. It is built for those who like to plan by the week and month. Please note that some of the above sheets are not included in this planner. However, if you find you need any of the above you can download them as needed.
Included in the complete planner:
- Cover Page
- Stylesheet Worksheet
- Analytics Worksheet
- Plan the Work, Work the Plan Cover Sheet
- Blogging Resolutions
- Focus Worksheet
- Year of Ideas
- Blog Post Brainstorming (5 Sheets)
- My Blogging Collaborations (5 Sheets)
- Money, Money, Money Cover Sheet
- Pitch Minder (2 Sheets)
- Affiliate Programs (2 Sheets)
- Blog Sponsors (2 Sheets)
- Blog Finances (3 Sheets)
- Budget Worksheet (5 Sheets)
- Monthly Covers (Jan 2015- Jan 2016)
- Month at a Glance Planners (Jan 2015-Jan2016)
- Month Calendar View Planners (12 Sheets)
- Weekly Calendar Planners (65 Sheets)