*Product links in this post are affiliate links. A portion of the purchases from affiliate links help support this blog. Thank you.
Last week I shared a delicious recipe for fondue. I personally have three fondue sets and a TON of fun accessories to go with them. I love fondue for large events, dinner parties, or an intimate dinner for two. I thought I’d suggest a few of my favorite fondue items so you can get in on the fun as well.
Suggested Fondue Cookbooks
- The Fondue Bible: The 200 Best Recipes Last week I shared a recipe from this book. I’ve made at least 5 of the recipes so far and have really liked them all. (I did receive this book free for purpose of review, but my suggestion of it is based on my experience only.)
- Great Party Fondues Come on… fondue is perfect for a party. I love this little cookbook for party-friendly recipes!
Suggested Fondue Pots
- Nostalgia Electrics FPS200 Electric Fondue Pot While I love a good fire underneath a fondue post, I also like the idea of easy clean up and the extra safety benefit of this electric fondue pot. Added bonus… the color of this pot is a a pretty metallic rose!
- Trudeau Multi 12-Piece Stainless-Steel Fondue Set This one is one of the pots I own. I love it because it is great for meat fondues, cheese fondues, OR chocolate fondues.
- Trudeau Century 15-Piece Stainless-Steel 42-Ounce Fondue Set I love the little protector piece that comes with this one— it is great to have the added protection for broth and oil based fondues. The cute little cups coming with it is an added bonus.
Suggested Fondue Accessories
- Trudeau Square Fondue Plate, Set of 4 Seriously, how great are these plates!? They not only have a spot for your fondue concoction, but also little areas for dipping sauces!
- Norpro 6 Piece Porcelain Ramekin Set One of the things I love about fondue is all of the fun dipping sauces that can accompany a meal. A good set of ramekins is the way to keep those dipping sauces looking great on your table, and not wasting space on your plate.