I’m a firm believer in party favors. I like giving small gifts to either enjoy during the party or to remind guests of the party after the fact. I try my best to avoid cheap items that are just going to add to the landfill so try to opt for reusable, useful, or edible favors. When creating crafts for the 4th of July themed Meet & Make at West Elm in Portland I knew I would be doing some sort of party favor. I opted to do a useful & fun party favor that can be used at the end of a great party—a sparkler!
I created fun printables to decorate one or a handful of sparklers to give guests. They coordinate with my free 4th of July party circle printables. They also look pretty fun with the DIY Dye Painted cloth napkins I shared earlier this week.
Super Easy and Fast 4th of July Party Favors
Supplies: (Links below are affiliate links. Purchases with affiliate links help support this blog.)
- 1 or more sparklers
- 4th of July Favor Printables (link below)
- 2 inch Round Punch or scissors
- 1/16 inch hole punch
- Download and print the free printable favor circles on white cardstock
- Cut out the circles using scissors or a 2-inch round punch
- Punch a hole in the top center and bottom center of the printable circle
- Thread the sparkler stick through the holes first through the top side of the printable and then through the back
- Done! Set at table settings, fill a vase full of them, use in centerpieces, etc.