Ohhh… the party circle. This must be my favorite printable party item EVER. They are so versatile. I often use mine for cupcake or food picks, ways to decorate glassware, bunting, and more. There are a zillion free and inexpensive printable party circles out there that can help give some flair to your next party. Make free printables your own by using scrapbook papers, glitter, stickers and other such items.
I created the printables for a 4th of July party for someone who likes touches of Americana, but not too much of it.
DIY Cupcake Toppers with Free Printable 4th of July Party Circles
Supplies: (Links below are affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help support this blog.)
- Free printable 4th of July Party Circles (Download link below!)
- Glue Dots and optional glue sticks
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- Optional 2-inch circle punch
- Download the 4th of July Party Circles and print on cardstock
- Cut out the 2-inch circles using your circle punch or scissors. Go ahead and cut out 2 inch circles out of a scrapbook paper or additional 4th of July Party Circles for the backs of your picks. Some people like to have the words on both sides. I like to add pops of color to the project by backing the picks with scrapbook paper.
- Adhere 1 glue dot to a party circle near the bottom center of the circle. Place another glue dot towards the top center of the circle.
- Place the toothpick on the lower glue dot and press. Glue Dot Tip: Press the paper to the glue dot and then peel the glue dot off the wax paper that it comes packaged on. If you try to get the glue dot off the wax paper first you will likely end up with a sticky ball instead of a nice flat glue dot.
- Place the backing paper on top of the tooth pick, pressing the paper to the glue dots.
Voila! Easy peasy. If the edges of the paper are sticking out too much for you then you can use glue sticks to help keep the pages together.
Click each link to download!