I’m so thrilled to see the Modern Country Wedding Styled Shoot that I worked on a few months ago featured on The Wedding Chicks today! I loved everything about working on this shoot and love the photos that Ali and Matt of Murray Photography caught of the beautiful couple and fun concept. Please go check out the post on the Wedding Chicks and comment to let us know what you loved! Pin your favorite photos! And, share with your friends.
I’ll be back later
today to share more of the beautiful images and about the shoot!
A huge thank you to all of the vendors involved with making this styled shoot happen and turn out so beautiful!
- Photographer: Husband & wife team Ali & Matt of Murray Photography
- Venue: Lee Farms, Tualatin
- Styling: Jenni Bost of A Well Crafted Party
- Flowers: Teagan Lee Milera Floral Design
- Hair and Makeup: Jessica Belknap
- Paper goods: Ravyn of Three Fifteen Design
- Printer: Rendered LLC
- Tableware: West Elm —Gold Lacquer Chargers, Gold Flatware, Metallic Rimmed Salad Plates, Metallic Rimmed Stemless Water Glasses, Rose Gold Mercury Candle Holders
- Vintage Items: Something Borrowed Vintage Wedding Rentals
- Desserts: La Provence
- Dress: Watters gown purchased at Ania
- Suit: Baroni Super 150 Couture purchased at Well Suited
- Wire hanger: Deliziare