Boy, oh boy… do I have some fun stuff to share today! I’ve been saving a list of party related finds that I’ve been wanting to share for quite some time now. I’m happy that I finally have time to go through my pins and BlogLovin’ likes to share a few of my favorites with you. Some links to LOVE this week:
- Strawberry Mommycakes’ Free Printable Party Planner… (say that five times fast!) I love the colors of this printable. I love the layout. I love the fact that there are spaces for EVERYTHING you need to plan a party! Oh, and, I love that it is free!
- The menus from this Ojai wedding featured on Martha Stewart Weddings are to die for! I’d actually want to keep the menu as a work of art for my home. The paintings and script are gorgeous. After clicking through a link or two I discovered that ALL of the paper goods for this wedding are amazing. Julie Song Ink does some amazing work.
- I love wearing fake eyelashes at special events. It just makes me feel all dressed up and ready to go… this Wedding Chicks tutorial on how to put on fake eyelashes are great.
- This week I met Scotch’s Most Gifted Wrapper who won a $10,000 prize for some amazing wrapping skills. Oh, and she is also a paper-crafting blogger who does a lot of work with paper flowers— check out her blog!
- Just in case you’re planning a Cinco De Mayo party this year… this Mexican-themed birthday party is full of beautiful inspiration.
I’ve got BIG plans to get tons done over the weekend. Hopefully, it all works out…
what are YOUR plans for this weekend?