A Well Crafted Party:
Leave the Laundry for Later:
(UPDATE: I closed Leave the Laundry for Later in order to focus more on A Well Crafted Party. All of the following posts are available on A Well Crafted Party)
What was your favorite post that YOU wrote this week? I’d love to read it— Put a link in the comments below!
Today is the Pacific Northwest Blogger Meet-Up!
I’m so, SO excited about sharing a fun two week series on breast feeding here at Leave the Laundry for Later. Five amazing women shared some of their breast feeding stories with me to share with you.
I love how different everyone’s breast feeding experience is and I want this series to be out there for the everyday momma who needs some encouragement or to feel like they are not alone. There is no perfect way to do this big job.
|One of the coolest costumes of the year! My friends Brandon and Joan.|
Alrighty, Halloween is over and we are heading into the holiday season… but, I can’t let the Halloween season go by without sending out some linking props to some really awesome Halloween parties/posts that went out this week!
- As usual Brooklyn Limestone did Halloween up right with a part from the darker sides of Oz.
- Loved this Spooky Forest Halloween party with ghost bowling and the spooky paper trees.
- Oh Happy Day’s Handmade Halloween series this year is FABULOUS. So many great Halloween costumes!
- As usual, A Fabulous Fete threw a fabulous fete! Her Halloween Bash was made even lovelier by her calligraphy!
- My friend Suzannah, from Adventures in Dressmaking, made herself the coolest Black Widow costume!