|One of the coolest costumes of the year! My friends Brandon and Joan.|
Alrighty, Halloween is over and we are heading into the holiday season… but, I can’t let the Halloween season go by without sending out some linking props to some really awesome Halloween parties/posts that went out this week!
- As usual Brooklyn Limestone did Halloween up right with a part from the darker sides of Oz.
- Loved this Spooky Forest Halloween party with ghost bowling and the spooky paper trees.
- Oh Happy Day’s Handmade Halloween series this year is FABULOUS. So many great Halloween costumes!
- As usual, A Fabulous Fete threw a fabulous fete! Her Halloween Bash was made even lovelier by her calligraphy!
- My friend Suzannah, from Adventures in Dressmaking, made herself the coolest Black Widow costume!
And, this one has nothing to do with Halloween… or parties… but, I found this article over being busy and needing to recharge, from Simple Organized Living, super helpful and interesting.
Did you post about Halloween?
I’d love to see it… Link in the comments and I’ll stop by!
***Photos by the fabulous Macey of Motormouth Studios. ***