I’m currently working on helping a few friends with bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings. It is a ton of fun and the ideas just keep coming. So, when I saw a tweet wondering about Bachellorette party themes I knew I couldn’t just post 140 characters about it. So, below are some ideas for Bachellorette party themes. Now, with most of these themes you can do many different things. You can go out, you can stay in. Whatever… this just gives it a little something extra:
* A lot of these themes have comments for brides-to-be who are of age, and enjoy alcoholic beverages. I’m certainly not saying that is how a bachelorette party NEEDS to be. I threw my sister a wonderful “Love & Ice Cream” bachelorette party that involved an Ice Cream bar rather than a bar. These themes are just to get people started with some fun ideas.
|Essie Really, Red Nail Polsih
1. Paint the Town Red
- Guests wear black, Bride to be wears red
- Stop off and get mani/pedis (or do it at home)— of course, in red
- Give red lipstick to all guests— Red lip prints will be everywhere that night. On napkins with phone numbers, glasses, and cheeks a plenty.
- Have a signature RED drink. Manhattan anyone?
2. Up All Night
- Plan an ALL night affair that starts with dinner, goes on to dancing, then heads out to an all night diner for fries and milkshakes.
- Have guests don their favorite “Nighty”—Could be pajamas or a cute corset top with jeans!
- Give guests fuzzy slippers to end the night in after they’ve danced and walked all over the town in heels.
3. Last Taste of Singlehood
- Do a “tasting” theme all evening long. Stop off at a wine bar for a tasting flight, then head to a Tapas style restaurant, move on to a club that offers a little taste of all the fun night life options (comedy, jazz, piano bar, dancing, you name it!) and end the evening with a taste of ice cream or other sweet treat.
- Have the guests and bachellorette hand out some of their favorite “tastes” to all the cute singles. These can be gum, suckers, etc.
- Give guests a pack of Tums for the next day… a night of tasting might need it.
4. Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend
- Bachelorrette parties are a time for girls to be with their best friends. Why not add in a little bling?
- Sprinkle “diamonds” throughout the evening with fake, BIG jewels and crystal clear beverages.
- Start the evening with a champagne flight at a local wine bar.
5. Like a Lady
- Have a bachellorette party with some “mad men” flair. Have all the ladies dress up in their favorite “lady-like” looks.
- Serve classic cocktails like the Manhattan, Classic Martini, Old Fashioned or a Cosmopolitan.
- Shower the bride to be with classic garter belts and thigh highs.
Some other ideas:
- Have a bachelor party—For a bride who loves to live it up like the boys… go golfing, go to the races, enjoy a cigar, drink your whiskey neat.
- Hike— I just recently went to a bachellorette party for a friend who loves the outdoors. The guests hiked up a trailed to be greeted with a sweet picnic of bread, cheese, and wine.
- Girls Night In— Always fun… hire a massage therapist and enjoy an evening of relaxing at home.
What are your favorite bachelorette party themes? I hope this list helps inspire some to throw an extra special event! I’d love to see photos if you use any of the above themes!