In the “work” of blogging about parties I follow and read a lot of great party bloggers.
And, while it is easy to get in the
“How did they do that?”
“They are so much more creative”
“I would never have thought of that”
I usually have pretty good self-esteem and don’t let it get to me.
Instead I like to gather inspiration from it all.
So, when I show you these amazing Holiday ideas don’t fall into that trap
and instead draw inspiration from them.
2. Jordan of Oh Happy Day had a beautiful progressive dinner party
(in Paris!) and posted about it in November… I’m still thinking about those beautiful photos. I think a progressive dinner party could end up making a really fun holiday party (or hey, new years?).
3. I’m always repurposing things for gift wrap and have used all of the above items in wrapping before… but, why didn’t I think of stringing buttons like that? SO CUTE.
4. Along with the repurposing theme… these pretty packages are made from Trader Joe’s bags!
5. Yep, you read that right Candy Lights. You’ll just have to click HERE
to see this awesomeness and how to DIY yourself some candy lights for this year’s holiday festivities.
6. Ruche’s Homemade Holiday guide
is really beautiful and is full of amazing DIY ideas like these fun glitter snow globe candle holders.