Last week was my first week to participate in Fill in the Blank Friday from Lauren of The Little Things We Do.
Check out her ORIGINAL post here and link up your own Fill in the Blank Friday.
I’m going to go ahead and continue it because I think it is a fun way to let you in on me and my world.
I’d love to read your answers to these blanks in the comments!!
Or if you are linking yours up go ahead and put the link in my comments as well!
I want to know you too!
|Photo Source & Drink Image is from Coeur de La|
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a cocktail dress in a bright color. I usually try my best not to do a wedding color and instead try to do something that won’t clash with the wedding colors. I did not succeed at my brother’s wedding… I was going for a peachy pink and ended up with a color that matched the bridesmaids! It was still a happy day though because I gained a beautiful new sister!
2. This week has been kind of boring. It was my first week off work and I planned on getting a lot done. I did get some things done (including cooking and freezing 9 different dinners for after the baby gets here) but, I still have a ton to do!
3. When it’s dinnertime and I’m feeling lazy I’ll usually eat at a restaurant. I’m horrible at eating out too much and lazy has been my middle name of late! This week I’ve been really good though and prepped a HUGE salad at the beginning of the week and grilled up some chicken breasts to top it with. So, now everyday at lunch I grab some salad, chicken and a dressing and have a nice healthy (and easy) lunch!
4. My favorite pair of shoes is any that I can still currently fit in!
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my Martha Stewart collection. Yes, it is all on the internet nowadays… but, I just can’t bring myself to part with my many (and I mean MANY) issues of Martha Stewart Living, Blueprint and Martha Stewart Weddings.
6. My favorite person is my husband. Not joking… we even say it all the time since we were dating.
“You’re my favorite.”
“Your favorite what?”
“My favorite everything.”
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say?
My goal for today is to clean my kitchen, spend a nice evening with my husband and enjoy some sun out at the pool with a friend!
Have a great weekend!