This week’s Friday Finds are going to be some links and ideas that I love for this year’s Labor Day weekend. Think camping, BBQ and other end of summer fun.
1. A beautiful layered salad would be just the item to bring to a labor day potluck or picnic.
2. Labor Day just wouldn’t be Labor Day without a little grilling! Martha has 35 great grilling recipes ready to go for this year’s celebration.
|Midwestern Grilled Bratwurst Sandwiches with Caraway Sauerkraut via Martha Stewart|
3. Hostess with the Mostess has a very inspirational “Color Your Summer” party posted on their blog that would really send summer out with a bang. Oh, and I should mention… there are FREE PRINTABLES!
4. Going camping? Make it an extra special camping trip by adding some of the great details from Moore Minute’s Classic Boy Campout Party. I’m just in love with the tent they used!
5. Bring the camping indoors with a “Roast & Toast” party via City Cradle Design for just the adults. Smores and wine sound so fine!
6. Have a “white” party were all your guests wear white… after all there is no white after labor day!