I’m feeling very inspired as of late. It might be due to the fact that I have a little break from actual parties and have some time to dream about future parties… but, I know it also has a lot to do with the beautiful images I’m seeing out in the blogosphere. So, for some party inspiration or just a big party-inspired smile… some links:
- I’ve been into purple lately (no, really?) and was immediately drawn to this beautiful wedding featured on Amorology. If Jill and Glenn’s great choice of purples isn’t enough to draw you in check out the great graphics and the sweet frames from Junky Heirloom.
- This lovely Vintage Carnival tablescape is just about gorgeous enough to make me drool. I could go on and on about the color-scheme, the graphics and the little details… but, instead I’ll let you go over and look at Celebrations at Home blog.
- Our yearly Halloween Party is already in the works (we’re doing Alice in Wonderland this year) and I’ve been very much inspired by these two parties from The City Cradle and Celebrations at Home‘s feature about Sweets Indeed.
- I need to have a party just so I can use this adorable idea featured on Giggleberry Creations.
- Couture Parties featured these awesome cardboard picnic boxes from Boxsal. LOVE.
And, lastly… I will leave you with inspiration from a local store (that can be found on-line). I am in love with all things Anthropologie. Recently I visited a local store and saw this beauty:
The canopy is on my project to do list…. the pillows on my must buy list. I hope that you found some of these links inspiring and that you have a fantastic weekend.
Having any parties this weekend? Send me an e-mail with your party photos!